Using Force Mode on GENIUS10
NOCO GENIUS is able to detect and charge dead batteries as low as 1-volt. For extremely dead batteries lower than 1-volt, manually turn on Force Mode to detect and charge batteries all the way down to zero volts.
WHEN USING FORCE MODE ALL SAFETY FEATURES WILL BE DISABLED.
To access Force Mode:
- Make sure the charger is connected to AC power and has a secure connection to the battery.
- Press and hold the Mode Button for approximately 7 seconds until all available modes start flashing.
- Press the Mode Button to toggle through the list to select the correct mode.
- The charge LEDs will begin to chase, indicating Force Mode is active.
- Force Mode will stay active for 5 minutes, then return to normal operation.
If the charger returns to Standby after the Force Charge cycle it likely means the battery should be tested by a professional.
Watch the video below to learn more.
8 AM to 4 PM PDT
The NOCO Company 30339 Diamond Parkway #102 Glenwillow, OH 44139-5400 United States of America