GB70 Saves the Day! Dec 12, 2016
How To Use SOS Feature For Emergency Rescue
Imagine a situation where Boost provides a back-up charge for someone's cell phone, powers a heated travel blanket to keep someone warm in cold weather, or signals for help when someone's hazard lights are out. Read about Nicole, a GB70 owner, who knows how to use her Boost in an emergency!
View All NOCO Genius Boost UltraSafe Jump Starters
1) Nicole notices her battery light turned on.
2) Later down the road, she feels a loss of power and her headlights start to dim.
3) She is left stranded, and her car is powerless. She suspects that her alternator has stopped working, causing the battery to go dead.
4) Her hazards light don't work due to the dead battery. Luckily, she has a GB70 stored in her car!
5) She activates the SOS feature.
6) Then she places it on top of her car and calls for help.
7) Once help arrives, she's easy to spot.
8) Always remember to have Genius by your side!