Help Desk Specialist
|LocationGlenwillow, OH||DepartmentSales||Employment Type: Full Time||Compensation DOE|
The NOCO Company is searching for a Help Desk Specialist, who will be responsible for troubleshooting, problem resolution and education of our products with customers and end-users.
- Answering and responding to incoming telephone, email and live chat support requests.
- Accurately logging and documenting support case information into a call tracking system.
- Evaluate and prioritize incoming support requests
- Increase your knowledge of our products to provide effective first-level support, escalating support cases as needed.
- Following up on support cases to assure satisfaction, and provide an amazing customer experience.
- The desire to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- 2-5 years’ of technical or customer support experience
- Basic analytical problem-solving skills are essential.
- The ability to communicate effectively is required.
- Excellent customer service orientation is vital.
- Telephone courtesy is critical.